- Arabic- Enhancing migration data and evidence-based policy making in Africa: recent initiatives and next steps
Arabic- Enhancing migration data and evidence-based policy making in Africa: recent initiatives and next stepsAccurate, reliable and timely data that are disaggregated by sex, age, migration status, and other characteristics are vital for informed public discourse on migration and the formulation of evidence-based and migrant...
- Engaging with the Private Sector in AFRICA: a recipe to successful GCM implementationEmployers have a key role to play to bring forward business recommendations aimed at addressing tomorrow’s needs for skills, as well as to strengthen the contribution of migration to sustainable development and economies. As...
- High-Level Launch Event: Policies and Practice Guide to Gender-Responsive Implementation of the GCM
- Launch Event- Guidance Note on Regular Pathways for Admission and Stay for Migrants in Situations of Vulnerability
- VNR Lab on MigrationVNR Labs provide an informal platform for experience sharing and reflection on the Voluntary National Review (VNR) process. The Labs, held under the Chatham House rule, are open to Member States, the United Nations system and...
- The Coordinator's Briefing 24 June 2021
- UN Network on Migration in a Nutshell
- Observatory of smuggling of migrants - Samira's storySamira left Côte d'Ivoire to save her daughter from genital mutilation. Smugglers seemed to be her only option to find a better future. But the journey didn't go as planned.
- #ThereAreAlternatives to the immigration detention of childrenEvery day, in over 100 countries, migrant children are detained, whether alone or with their families, because of their migration status.