- High-Level Launch Event: Policies and Practice Guide to Gender-Responsive Implementation of the GCM
- Launch Event- Guidance Note on Regular Pathways for Admission and Stay for Migrants in Situations of Vulnerability
- VNR Lab on MigrationVNR Labs provide an informal platform for experience sharing and reflection on the Voluntary National Review (VNR) process. The Labs, held under the Chatham House rule, are open to Member States, the United Nations system and...
- The Coordinator's Briefing 24 June 2021
- UN Network on Migration in a Nutshell
- Observatory of smuggling of migrants - Samira's storySamira left Côte d'Ivoire to save her daughter from genital mutilation. Smugglers seemed to be her only option to find a better future. But the journey didn't go as planned.
- #ThereAreAlternatives to the immigration detention of childrenEvery day, in over 100 countries, migrant children are detained, whether alone or with their families, because of their migration status.
- Annual Meeting - 1st Day - Morning sessionAnnual Meeting - 1st Day - Morning session
- The GCM 23 objectives in a nutshellThe Global Compact for Migration defines 23 objectives covering all aspects of migration. This 360-degree approach comes with an array of possible actions and guidance to make migration safe, orderly and regular.