- Deep Dive “Migration 4.0” on “Digital Communication” 27 November 2020 By invitation only Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (Germany)
- How to sustain and expand the use of alternatives to immigration detention in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic? Tuesday, 17 November 2020, 14:30 – 17:30 (CET) Concept Note Overview At a pivotal moment for immigration...
- Deep Dive “Migration 4.0” on “Forecasting” 5 November 2020 3:00pm-5:00pm (CET) By invitation only The event is part of a series organized by the German Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
- Deep Dive “Migration 4.0” on “Digital Tools” 28 October 2020 3:00pm-5:00pm (CET) An event to the German Presidency of the Council of the European Union By invitation only
- In the framework of the German EU Council Presidency the BAMF organized a virtual expert meeting on 7 October 2020, where the topics of digitalization of asylum procedures, language biometrics and transcription of names were...
- Virtual meeting “Migration 4.0“ related to the German EU Presidency 2020